Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Summer Time!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!!!!! I am so excited that summer is here - although the weather here seems much more spring-like. I'm not complaining though, because I know in a few short weeks, it will be plenty warm! We are finished with school except for math. We have about 2 more weeks of that. But, I feel as if the slower pace of summer has already begun. This afternoon, I got to drink coffee and read out on the deck. It was glorious! Will is still playing ball (for a couple more weeks) and we will be going to Louisiana this weekend for a Bible Conf. But, summer reading is right around the corner. I am still looking for a few good books to read! I like to several books going during the summer. I like something a little challenging -- maybe a good Bible study and then some light, fluffier reading. That way, when I tire of one, I can read something else. Let me know if anyone has any great suggestions!
Happy Summer!!!!!!!!!

No comments: