Wednesday, April 01, 2009


I decided a month or so ago that I wanted to host a girls' Bible study for my girls and some of their friends. I wanted to make it a time where we can focus on some issues very pertinent to their lives and where they can encourage one another. Our first meeting was yesterday and we had a great time (well, I did anyway -- I hope they did). They are a very sweet group of girls and I hope that that they can grow closer together during this time. We made some very "girlie" snacks -- lots of chocolate -- brownies and chocolate covered strawberries. Yummy!

For our first few meetings, we are studying modesty. There is so much in our culture trying to influence young women and their choice of dress. There is also much said in the scripture about what we choose to wear. I hope to encourage them in this area!!

Here are the girls stamping their folders for their papers.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! You are an awesome mom, Stephanie! What a special and much-needed time for girls.