Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Spring



I love springtime!! (although I think I say that about every season :-) ). I am very thankful to live in a place that has a definite change of seasons. I love watching the world come back to life. Our flowers are beginning to bloom and I am wanting to have a cookout. Definite signs of spring.

School is hard during the spring. We all have spring fever and would rather be outside on the pretty days.

Will is playing baseball again this year. His first game is this Saturday and then the craziness of ball season begins -- but we LOVE it! Billy is really enjoying being able to help coach more because of his day shift job.

Enjoy the spring weather and the beauty of God's creation!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Nice post. =)

Taylor said...

Thats cool! I love spring.