Thursday, February 22, 2007

Busy, Busy

Whew, it has been a busy week. It seems that a lot of our activities that we do every other week always fall on the same week. It makes for a very busy week, but then the next week is always much more relaxed which is nice. I can't decide if it would be better to spread it out a little or get it all over with :-).



Monday -- Hannah got braces. She is doing great and we are very thankful!

Tuesday -- We had ladies Bible study. I am so thankful to have a group of like-minded ladies to meet together with. They are all such a blessing to me. And thanks to my mom who teaches us.

Also, Tuesday night, we had our monthly homeschool meeting.

Wednesday -- We ate lunch with Pat (my mother-in-law who is so special to us) and then Kristen had horseback riding. It was a BEAUTIFUL day -- sunny and warm! Hannah (and Kristen after horseback riding) got to work with Maegan and Tarah on some signing/interpretive dance.

Today was Will's music class, Kristen's band, buying groceries (we only do that every two weeks as well), and then Will's basketball practice.



This is a picture of Kristen and her friend Rebecca at their band concert in January.


This weekend, Billy and I are going out of town for our anniversary! Yeah!!!!!!! Maybe we can relax a little :-)

I hope you all have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!

No comments: