Monday, October 16, 2006

Camping

Yeah! We got to go camping. The kids camped with mom and dad all last week and then Billy and I and the kids camped Saturday and Sunday. It was so much fun and relaxing too. We love to camp at Cloudland Canyon State Park. It seems as if you are a million miles from everything. Billy's friend Albert and his family came up and hung out with us on Saturday. We did some hiking, grilled hamburgers, and made smores over the fire.

Then, on Sunday, we just sat around the fire and relaxed. Billy said he saw a shirt that he wanted to get for me. It said, "Instant camper... just add coffee." My favorite part of camping is sitting around the fire and drinking coffee!

Thanks, dad, for letting us use the camper!

Here we are enjoying the campfire

















Can you tell that Will loves to climb trees?

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I had so much fun with you guys camping! I am so BLESSED to have you as a mom.

Anonymous said...

I love camping