Monday, September 11, 2006

Loving Your Husband


I have been reading the book, "Woman After God's Own Heart" by Elizabeth George. I have really enjoyed the book so far. She has some very practical applications for being the woman, wife, mother, etc. that God has called us to be. Below is a list of 9 ways that she gives for a woman to shower her husband with love. Titus 2:4 says, "That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children."

1)Pray for him daily
2)Plan for him daily -- plan special deeds of kindness, plan special dinners, plan special times alone, etc.
3)Prepare for him daily -- prepare the home, prepare your appearance, prepare your greeting, etc.
4)Please him
5)Protect your time with him
6)Physically love him
7)Positively respond to him
8)Praise him
9)Pray always

I pray that I will put these into action and show my husband just how much I love him!

No comments: