Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day

"The future of this Republic is in the hands of the American Voter." -- Dwight D. Eisenhower


I read this on the blog, Gathering Grace, yesterday. These were my thoughts exactly and I wanted to share them here -- "If Obama wins, we are going to drink up and keep right on truckin' because we are mamas and wives and Christians and we have better things to do than wring our hands over spilt milk. God won't be knocked off His throne "even if." "

But, if Obama does win, I am going to keep right on doing the things that I need to be doing for the Lord. I am going to trust the Lord. I am going to serve Him. I am going to enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas with my precious family. Etc.

Today, may we all experience the peace that passes all understanding!

1 comment:

Debra said...

I love that quote. Made me laugh and feel powerful ... maybe because we are powerful ... we Daughters of the King. He is our Daddy and He is in control always and never surprised. Enjoyed reading your blog.